I use a lot of stuff, some of which can be found on this page.
- iPhone 7 Plus–I got it from my mom after she upgraded to an iPhone XS Max. Before this I had an iPhone SE which was an amazing phone.
- iPad Mini 2019–A very good tablet although it’s too small. I should have gotten the Air instead. I also have the Apple Pencil.
- Logitech MX Master–Is my wireless mouse. Probably the best out there even though it was made three years ago.
- Bose QC35–My noise cancelling headphones. They’re really good at the ANC. The air cushions are poor quality, albeit uncomfortable.
- HP Pavillion 15t–They don’t sell the one I’m using anymore. The laptop is okay, mostly thanks to the SSD I bought and my accidental RAM upgrade1. Most annoying thing about it is that it has no battery. I really need a new laptop.
- Visual Studio Code is my text editor of choice. I moved from Atom since VS Code was way faster and came with an integrated terminal.
- Editorial is the markdown editor I use on my iPad. While it’s a very good app with a pretty interface, snippets and Python scripting, it isn’t updated often. The person who made this also made Pythonista), a iOS based Python IDE.
- The North Face Surge has been my trusted backpack for the past 5 years.
This Very Website
- Hugo is the static site generator I use to build this site. I like it since it’s very fast and feature-rich. Would love it more if they added a plugin system.
- GitHub Pages is where this website is hosted for free. I like it because of the integrated CI/CD which lets me choose how to compile webpages. While you can do this on GitHub Pages, it’s much easier on GitLab. Since it only host pages, I can’t set up redirects and the like, but for $0, it’s good for me.
- Namecheap(Affiliate link) is where I get my website domains from. I’ve used them since 2015 when I got the GitHub Education Pack.
I thought my old laptop had 2 4GB RAM sticks. Turned out it has 1 8GB RAM, meaning that I had a total of 12GB RAM on my current laptop. ↩︎